Wow! Thanks so much for This D*mn House for picking my blog to be honored! I felt all tingly when I saw the mention…and usually that only happens when I’ve been painting for a couple of hours…
So, to pass the honor on- my list of favorites:
– House in Progress: The first blog that got me interested in writing about our old house almost a year ago. Their house is what I hope my house will be one day!
– Tiny Old House– A fellow small house owner, the progress on Jennifer’s house has been amazing- especially in the last few weeks….She’ll also a familiar commenter- which makes me wonder how she manages to get so many great projects done!
– Tiny Oak Park Bungalow– Love their garden…LOVE it…While I only grow various weeds, their garden is gorgeous.
– One Project Closer– My go-to source on how to fix/do/beautiful my house, in language I can understand. Their expertise on everything from paints to power washers is a great resource, and helps me stay out of too much trouble..
– Cottager’s Wife– I found this blog through One Project Closer, and whenever I read it I feel like I’m on a mini-vacation to the West Coast…The view alone makes me weep in envy…which is a good thing…