1. Our daffodils are up and open (see my last post). I always forget how much I like daffodils until they come up for the first time.
2. A great Easter dinner with family. Seriously. My tighter pants will vouch for me.
3. The rainbow cake I made for Easter dinner. Sure, the frosting was a hot mess. I believe my sister actually asked me why I didn’t finish frosting the poor thing- but the inside? Awesome.
4. The new-to-me Adel album. Yes, I’m about 3 months behind the times. Still? Love.
5. Having the rest of the week off to spend with Brisket and Li.
How about you? What are 5 good things for you right now?